Capstone Consulting is looking for an Exchange Administrator for a long-term contract opportunity in Lincoln, NE. Under limited supervision and direction of the Application Support Team Supervisor, the individual in this position will be responsible for: designing, deploying, and maintaining an enterprise MS Exchange architecture of messaging-related systems and servers in roll outs, migrations and large deployment of messaging environment and systems including MS Active Sync (hand-held devices), Active Directory, Spam/Anti-virus filtering, and Clustering.
- Administer an enterprise Microsoft Exchange 2010 architecture in a MS cluster / SAN environment
- Plan and administer the roll out/migrations from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016
- Engineers messaging design, re-architecture, deploy a messaging environment and migrations of 17000+ seats
- Assists with the migration and deployment of messaging related servers
- Provides on-going support
- Administers a large deployment of an Exchange environment and messaging system, including MS Active Sync (hand held devices), Active Directory, Spam/Anti-virus filtering, and Clustering
- Supports day to day operations and projects for Exchange environment
- Support MS Outlook clients and web mail services to include3 years’ hands-on work experience directly related to Microsoft Exchange and Windows Server Administration
- Two-year technical degree in Information Systems or a related field of study. Two years related technical and business experience may be substituted for the Associate’s Degree.
Strong hands on experience with MS Exchange Server including:
- Working as an MS Exchange Server Admin
- Supporting MS Exchange
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Powershell
- Working directly with end users of Exchange at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on experience with Exchange, including O365
- SMTP messaging experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.
Capstone is an EEO Employer