Technical Solutions Architect AKA (Predictive Modeler & SAS Enterprise Evangelist)
Capstone is looking for a Technical Solution Architect for one of our clients in Omaha, NE. This person will develop enterprise level applications and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features. This person will use a variety of platforms (Linux/Windows/VMWare) and technologies (SAS, BOE, Tableau, NEO4J) to provide business solutions to customers.
- Partners with business and IT representatives in requirements gathering and reviews.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, Information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Analyzes technical requirements; identifies and evaluates alternatives for technology and integration across applications and system. Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Proposes changes in process, policy and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource cross multiple disciplines.
- Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration.
- Investigates, implements, and transitions new design processes.
- Develops and pilots new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components. Reviews new applications for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
Primary Skill Required: Business Objects Administration
Second Skill Required: Systems Engineering
Third Skill Required: Middleware Engineering
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES/DELIVERABLES
- Services Description:
- Develop proof of concepts (POC), installation guides and checklists for Business Objects administration tasks
- Lead planning and sizing of a Business Objects environment
- Install and upgrade Business Objects on Linux and Windows servers
- Install Business Objects Data Services
- Create multiple Repositories for Data Services
- Configure Single Sign On (SSO) and LDAP integration for BO servers
- Implement and support Business Objects server clustering/un-clustering
- Implement and maintain server security
- Automate, test and maintain routine administration tasks
- Configure Business Objects Mobile services
- Follow change management process to resolve issues and close trouble tickets
- Work with vendors to resolve issues
- Create and maintain users, groups, folder and other security objects
- Establish data connections to multiple data sources (OLAP Cubes/Data Marts)
- Help users in resolving BO Universe and Webi reports
- Migrate BO Objects from source to destination systems using Import Wizard
- Migrate BO Reports & Universes
- Upgrade BO tools as needed
- Follow change management in promoting changes from development and staging to production environment
- Deliverables Description (if applicable):
Increase in operational self-service predictive analytics models of 25% by end user adoption.
Capstone is an EEO Employer