Capstone Consulting is assisting our client in their search for a full time/direct hire Principle Architect for a company located in Omaha, NE. We are looking for someone that has a strong development background that is still able to do some hands on work, but equally as comfortable speaking with C-level executives. Having experience in .Net and SAP is a huge plus, but willing to train on SAP.
The Solution Engineering Manager will lead a team responsible for designing and integrating SAP, custom Microsoft and other third-party packaged application solutions for our client.
This includes ensuring the correct technical application design patterns and standards are applied during development, along with the supporting technical environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and maintain development patterns, standards and best practices, working closely with Development and Enterprise Architecture.
• Work with Development to design applications and apply the correct design patterns to meet functional and performance specifications.
• Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to ensure solutions fit into the application landscape.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Operations to design and document the technical infrastructure required for solutions.
• Work with Operations and Product Teams to define and execute environment refreshes for non-production environments.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to evaluate new technologies and solutions to determine technical feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities.
• Execute proof of concepts to evaluate fit of new technology.
• Consult on complex projects requiring knowledge across multiple business areas.
• Communicate design patterns and standards to appropriate parties within the Kiewit Technology Group.
• At least twelve (12) years of application architecture and development experience, with a broad knowledge of development platforms, integration patterns, languages and technologies.
• At least seven (7) years of experience with an ERP.
• Proven web and mobile architecture and development experience.
• Proven experience delivering Microsoft .NET solutions.
• Proven experience performance tuning existing solutions.
• Understanding and ability to apply modern SSO concepts that leverage SAML/oAuth.
• Proven experience delivering performant applications and solutions within a highly integrated solution.
• Cloud architecture and development experience desirable.
• Experience in leading or managing cross functional teams or projects.
• Ability to analyze, consolidate and communicate technical concepts to all levels effectively in verbal and written form.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
Capstone is an EEO Employer