This is a Direct Hire opportunity so candidates must be eligible to work in the US on a W2 basis without sponsorship or visa transfer. No Subcontractors will be considered.
Capstone Consulting was founded on Integrity. We do what we say and say what we do. Since 1998, this philosophy has enabled us to serve as a trusted partner and deliver on our promises, consistently maintain the highest standards of professional workmanship, and only take on projects through which we can add significant value.
We are looking for a .Net Developer who can analyze requirements, provide timely estimates, develop software solutions, contribute to projects and sometimes lead projects. The senior developer will provide technical guidance and leadership throughout the development lifecycle.
The candidate will use skills and leadership competencies for decision-making and resolution management. The senior developer works with management to ensure scope, cost, timelines and deliverables are met. The senior developer will have a strong orientation toward achieving goals, be results driven, and have the experience to work with varying team members, processes and technology strategies to achieve desired objectives.
• Design and develop software with a high degree of quality, in a timely manner
• Utilize Agile methodologies and test-driven development techniques
• Work independently of day to day supervision to achieve all goals and objectives
• Support transition of new products, product enhancements and product fixes to Operational partners
• Create and maintain high quality technical product documentation
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices and participating in professional societies
• Communicate effectively with internal team members and external customers
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations both in verbal and written forms across the
• Identify opportunities to improve current processes and procedures
• Mentor and support less tenured development team members
• Perform other development tasks as directed
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years experience in software development, preferably in web technologies
• Minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL or Oracle databases
• Fluent in C# and Microsoft.NET technologies
• High ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and requirement documentation skills
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, team player
• Demonstrated skills in analysis, organization, adapting solutions to complex business situations, problem solving, and implementing software solutions
• Fluency in object-oriented design, design patterns, and algorithm analysis
• Occasional travel to a customer site; less than 10% travel
• Web technologies
If you meet the above qualifications, have excellent communication skills, and have passion for working with people, in a fun, team oriented environment, please apply at http://capstonec.com/resume/.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US on a W2 basis without sponsorship or visa transfer.
Contact Laura Flynn at Laura.email@example.com with questions
Capstone Consulting is an EEO Employer
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CapstoneConsulting/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CapstoneClnc
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/48467/