Capstone Consulting is looking for an Agile Project/Product Manager to work on-site in Omaha, NE. This person must be able to work on a W2 basis for Capstone Consulting without sponsorship or Visa Transfer.
- Assist the VP in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work hand in hand with the product team to ensure we’re making the right product decisions and delivering to overall product strategy
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, communicate this with relevant project stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to VP and leadership internally and with stakeholders as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain appropriate project documentation
- Ensuring focus on project priorities and coordinating the Product and Dev team to deliver to those and manage releases
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Proven experience in managing SaaS product implementations for external clients in a fully Agile environment.
- Experience providing full project management services for pilot rollouts
- Able to understand customer’s requirements, overcome objections, solving clients’/projects issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- A very good technology understanding
- Previous management experience and proven knowledge of project management disciplines.
- Project Management skills and experience specifically around highly iterative fast paced prototyping for pilot project rollouts
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to articulate technical solution highlighting benefits to partners and any potential integration companies
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Highly customer focused and client facing with a solution oriented mindset, capable of leading projects and pushing them forward
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Adaptable, able to keep cool in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Meticulous, structured and feel at home in a continuously changing fast paced environment
- Commercially aware
- Autonomous and proactive with strong leadership skills
- Highly collaborative in nature – brings people along for the ride
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this great opportunity.
Capstone is an EEO Employer