Capstone has a Variety of Contract Vehicles
Capstone is a small business. Our DUNS number is 13-843-2492. Our CAGE Code is 78XQ5.
GSA Schedule 70 Contract
Capstone’s GSA Schedule 70 application is actively being worked with GSA. We expect approval in 2016.
Schedule 70 offers a full range of IT services and solutions to Government clients. IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the Federal Government. Capstone has applied for this contract vehicle under:
- SIN 132-34: Maintenance of Software as a Service
- SIN 132-50: Software Training
- SIN 132-51: Information Technology (IT) Professional Services.
- SIN 132-99: Introduction of new Information Technology (IT) Services.
As soon as our schedule is awarded to us, it will be available in the GSA Library.
GSA PSS Contract
Capstone’s Professional Services Schedule (PSS) application will be submitted in Q1 of 2016. PSS is a consolidation of MOBIS, 541, and other schedules. PSS represents a better alignment of service provider capabilities with government procurement needs. Capstone’s services span across multiple older schedules and we are happy to support this consolidated schedule.
Coalition for Government Procurement
- ODCs: The Nexus Between Requirements and Execution
- Golf and the Coalition’s Fall Agenda
- Best in Class Contracts—Where is the Classroom?
- See You at Whiskey Creek on August 23rd
- This week’s Congressional Hearing on GSA: The Section 801 Discussion Continues…
- Message From the President
- Section 801: Limiting Competition to “Increase” Competition?
- Existential Questions Surrounding H.R. 2511’s Proposed Online Marketplace
- Merging FAS and TSS for the Future
- Acquisition Excellence Through Collaboration
Our primary NAICS code is 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services; although we are highly proficient in several other types of services as well. Our full list of NAICS codes are:
|425110||Business To Business Electronic Markets|
|517919||All Other Telecommunications|
|518210||Data Processing, Hosting, And Related Services|
|519130||Internet Publishing And Broadcasting And Web Search Portals|
|541511||Custom Computer Programming Services|
|Primary 541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541513||Computer Facilities Management Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management And General Management Consulting Services|
|541612||Human Resources Consulting Services|
|541613||Marketing Consulting Services|
|541614||Process, Physical Distribution, And Logistics Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541690||Other Scientific And Technical Consulting Services|
|541711||Research And Development In Biotechnology|
|541712||Research And Development In The Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences (Except Biotechnology)|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific, And Technical Services|
|561312||Executive Search Services|
|561320||Temporary Help Services|
|611430||Professional And Management Development Training|